The Porsche 911 is an iconic and popular sports car, famed for its looks as well as its performance. Accordingly, the 911 is firmly cemented in the hearts of many car enthusiasts as an all-time favourite.
There’s nothing like the sweet sound of a 911 and while there’s a lot that makes the Porsche such a special vehicle, it’s a sports car that you can drive every day. And trust us, you’ll want to.
Few cars manage to reach the legendary status of the Porsche 911, but even with so many enthusiasts, it still has some secrets up its sleeve. So, in honour of this legendary performance machine, enjoy 7 fun facts about the Porsche 911:
1. There are 1,304 Porsches registered in Malta most of which are 911s, which remains Porsche’s most popular model to date.
2. For over five decades, every single 911 ever made has come out of the same factory in Stuttgart, Germany. As well as being a cool quirk, this guarantees the same quality for every 911 manufactured.
3. Even more astounding is that two thirds of the 911 models ever produced have remained operational and can still function today.
4. Ferdinand “Butzi” Porsche, son of Porsche founder Ferdinand “Ferry” Porsche, was the main designer in charge of the style of the very first Porsche 911 editions.
5. Ever noticed the similarities between this luxury supercar and the Volkswagen Beetle? It’s because both cars were designed by Ferdinand Porsche.
6. The famous 911 was originally introduced as the Porsche 901, but its name had to be changed due to Peugeot protesting that they owned the rights to naming cars using three digits with a “zero” in the middle.
7. The rare Turbo S model is among the quickest cars in the world, and will launch to 60mph in just 2.7 seconds, thanks to its beefy 650-horsepower engine.
Bonus: With stellar performance, top-of-the-line luxury and astonishing comfort – the Porsche 911 Carrera is the perfect car. What’s even more amazing is that could be yours!
Lottoland offers a thrilling Dream Car Scratch series where a scratch card holds all the power to possibly win you your dream car, plus some cold hard cash!
So step on the gas and you could power though to your very own Porsche 911 Carrera worth €100,000! For just €5, you could be the proud owner of your own sports car (with €25,000 cash in the trunk!)
But that’s not all! If you’re a new Lottoland customer, you can also benefit from a special 80% discount and try your luck the first time for just €1 [SAVE €4], when you sign up through this link.
Here is how it works!
- Get started by clicking here
- Register your details
- Pay €1 and receive your scratch card instantly
Match 3 car symbols and win a Porsche 911 Carrera and €25,000 in cash!
The Porsche 911 has it all, from hair-raising performance to jaw-dropping design, and this is your chance to unleash it.
And if you happen to not be a Porsche person (or maybe if you’ve already got one!), Lottoland also offers the chance to win a Ferrari 488 GTB, along with other cars and cash prizes.
Click here to enter your chance to win for just €1 and you could soon be turning heads in an all-new Porsche 911 Carrera.
We would like to remind our readers that this article is for informational purposes only, gambling carries a degree of financial risk and a winning outcome cannot be guaranteed.
The First Prize will be delivered in Malta with the full VAT paid, but any further costs (taxes/import duties/registration costs due in the destination/country of final registration) will be the responsibility of The First Prize winner. The First Prize winner will be required to send a copy of their passport to Lottoland to confirm their identity, age and address. Following receipt and verification of the details requested by Lottoland, the First Prize winner will be contacted in order to make arrangements for the delivery of the prize.
Lottoland cannot guarantee delivery within a certain timeframe. If possible, Lottoland will take into account First Prize winner’s requests in terms of colour schemes of the cars, but we cannot guarantee all requests can be facilitated. If due to circumstances beyond Lottoland’s control, we are unable to provide the stated First Prize, we reserve the right to award a selection of substitute
Left and Right Hand Drive cars of equal or greater value. For more information about dream car scratch card please find the terms here.
Offer x1 Porsche 911 Carrera Scratchcards for €1 (save €4). Promo runs to 23:59 CEST 30/09/22 and must be redeemed by registering through this link.
This promotion is available to new players only and is only redeemable once per player. Any unredeemed scratch cards will become void seven (7) days after being credited to the player’s account. Scratchcards redeemed as part of this promotion may only be used in respect of the Porsche 911 Carrera Scratchcard. Lottolands’ General Terms & Conditions apply.
Lottoland is operated by European Lotto and Betting Limited and is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, license number MGA/B2C/609/2018. Play responsibly 18+ www.rgf.org.mt