Malta Dairy Products Ltd. has just announced that it will be raising the prices of its fresh milk products as of Thursday 1st June.
The company pointed to the significant increase in production and operational costs as the reason for the uptick in prices.
If you’re wondering how much you’ll be paying for what, here are the new prices:
- Whole milk 1L – from €0.96 to €1
- Milk 2.5% fat 1L – from €0.94 to €1
- Skimmed Milk 1L – €0.92 to €1
- Lactose Free Milk 1L – €1.15 to €1.25
- Milk 2.5% fat 0.5L – €0.54 to €0.58
- Skimmed Milk 0.5L – €0.52 to €0.58
- Lactose Free Milk 0.5L – €0.65 to €0.70
‘The constant and persistent increases in production and operational costs have meant that MDP can no longer absorb these costs internally’ said the company.
Thanking its customers for the loyalty towards the Benna products and brand, the company stated that it still aims to ensure that customers are well provided with competitive local fresh milk products.